Absopure (hereinafter referred to as “The company”). The company extends this warranty on domestic absopure Kitchenhood/Chimney, manufactured and supplied by it for any faulty material or workman ship and undertakes to replace/repair, at the sole discretion of the company. The warranty is for Life time of a Kitchenhood/Chimney and the life of chimney is 8 years from the date of purchase.
This Life Time Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions –
Claims & Repairs
a. To avail of this warranty services it is mandatory for the customer to register the product (Kitchenhood/Chimney) within 30 days from the date of Purchase by duly sending the proof of purchase to the company. The company on receipt of this form will issue a LTW Registration Number to the customer.
b. Any claim made in terms of this Warranty shall be made within 30 days of the consumer discovering any defect, damage or failure which gives rise to a claim.
c. The consumer shall forthwith notify the Company of the claim providing full details thereof, and shall set out the basis on which it believes that the Company is liable in terms of the Warranty. The Company reserves the right to carry out inspections at the site either itself or by means of any person nominated by it. Prior to such inspection or testing, the consumer shall not be entitled to perform any repairs to or remove or tamper with the Product/Kitchenhood.
d. Warranty will be valid only on producing the Life Time Warranty Number.
e. In case the customer does not register for the Life Time Warranty within 30 days from the date of purchase the Life Time Warranty will be null & void.
f. All major parts of the chimneys like Motors, Rotors and Baffle Filters are covered under this warranty. However consumables like charcoal filters, metal grease filters, lamps, bulbs, glass visor, outerbody, metal parts, plastic parts, normal wear and tear and accessory items such as remote etc are excluded from Life Time Warranty.
g. Warranty is valid from the date of purchase of the Chimney/Kitchenhood.
h. Glass or Glass products are not covered under warranty from the date of purchase.
i. Visits made by the Company technician or technician/representative of the authorised/designated service centre of the company for product assistance for an initial period of one year from the date of Purchase of the product would be free and the customer to avail of this free service it is mandatory to produce proof of purchase at the time of visit by the technician/representative. After the period of one year charges as applicable will be levied and will have to borne by the customer.
j. This appliance is designed purely for domestic use by private individuals at home only.
k. Replacement or repair of spare parts covered under warranty will be free of cost for a period of one year from the date of purchase. After the period of one year there will be minimum visit charge of Rs. 500 (subject to change from time to time) as and when the customer calls for product assistance. However the spare parts would still be covered under warranty and would not attract any charges during the life of the product. In order to avail the same it is compulsory/mandatory to produce proof of purchase at the time of Companys/Authorised service centre Technicians visit. Proof of purchase and the LTW Registration Number is required to be produced before the service is provided free of charge under the terms of this warranty.
l. The company undertakes no liability in the matter of consequential loss and / or damages caused to the customer or third party due to failure / malfunction of the chimney. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing the defective parts only.
m. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
n. Any routine maintenance /cleaning servicing / visit would not be covered under this warranty and the same would be provided on chargeable basis as per the rates/charges prevailing from time to time.
o. Call registered with the centralized helpline/Authorized service centre, wherein only cleaning of the unit/parts in the unit due to dust accumulation on portions of the unit, general explanations/returning, are not to be considered as defects.
p. Whether defective item or components are to be replaced / repaired shall be left to the sole discretion of the company. In case of replacement of a part, the defective part removed from the product will have to be given back to the company / authorised service centre and the same would become the property of the company.
q. The company or its authorised service centre/service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or components replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
r. For units installed beyond municipal limits of the jurisdiction of company’s Authorized Service Centre, it is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service centre and bring the unit to the authorized service centre at its own cost and risk. All expenses incurred in collecting the units or parts thereof from the company’s authorized service centre, as well as expenses incurred with deputing of service personnel/technicians towards conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer. Local Charges for transportation and handling charges may vary from location to location. Customers are advised to verify before. In case the customer desires to bring the unit on its own to the Authorized Service Centre, the same shall be at its own risks & consequences.
The warranty becomes null & void in following cases –
l The duly filled in Life Time Warranty registration number along with the proof of purchase is not sent to the company for registration of the product within 30 days from the date of Purchase.
l The completed warranty number is not presented to authorized service personnel at the time of service of the product.
l Installation/service/repair/modification/carried out by persons other than those authorised by the company.
l The product is not operated according to instructions given in the Operating Instruction Booklet/Manual.
l Failure due to use of non-genuine parts
l Failure due to user’s negligence towards regular maintenance such as cleaning of filters etc.
l Removal, alteration or tampering or obliterating of serial No. of Chimney/Kitchenhood & its components.
l Change of ownership
l Damages occurred due to improper external electric circuits & failure due to erratic power supply.
l Damage to the product or any part/s due to transportation or shifting is not covered by warranty
l Damage resulting to the chimney due to operation in an abnormally corrosive, Alkaline/acidic atmosphere & /or use of harmful chemicals
l Failure due to misuse/negligence/action of pests, rodents/or act of god/lightning/ fire or flood, earthquake & fire due to short circuit.
l The product is shifted outside India.
1. Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned service centre for continuation of warranty. Warranty will continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage.
2. The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
3. In case of change of location from the original place of purchase at any given point in time then the product would attract a minimum transfer cost of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) subject to change. The information for transfer should be given to the company head office for record purposes. The money needs to be paid to the local authorised service centre as per company’s instruction). This does not include the cost of re-installation which would be carried out by Authorised service centre at the prevailing rates.
4. This Warranty disclaims any liabilities, contracts, tort or otherwise including negligence and strict liability and the Company makes no warranty or merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose whatsoever for the product/Kitchenhood. There are no warranties expressed or implied under law, which extend beyond the warranty set out herein.
5. The company reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions, Life span of the product from time to time in view of the changing market dynamics and the environment.
6. If any dispute arises between the Company and the Customer, in respect of the above Warranty, neither shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings relating to the dispute, unless they have first complied through mediation.
7. This warranty is affected in Delhi and claims, if any, shall be made only before the courts having jurisdiction in Delhi and no claim shall be made against the company outside Delhi notwithstanding that the appliance may have been sold or delivered elsewhere.
8. In case of any disputes, the same is subject to exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi. Company reserves sole discretionary power to settle them. Existence of dispute / claim if any will not constitute claim against company.
9. In case of difference in Suction of product due to any reasons company is not responsible for it. It may not or may vary from time to time inspection.
10. The facts and all matters concerning any dispute will be kept confidential by both the Customer and the Company at all times.
11. Visit of technician without any valid complaint of customer may led to cancelation of LTW or attract charges for visit of technician.